Friday, January 22, 2021

Where have I been?

Welcome to my much neglected blog.  

Many life changes have occurred since my last post, over 17 months ago.

We sold our home, purchased and moved to another. 


First snow in our new home.

Did lots of home repairs to both houses with more to come (bought a fixer, this will take time).

My hubs had a few job transitions but has landed in a really great position where his gifts and talents are being used to glorify our Heavenly Father.  

I spent many months working from home, but our office has moved to a new location so now I'm back working behind a desk.  

So many transitions, it just makes my head spin.

Did a little traveling, thanks to ministry training opportunities and a very generous airbnb ministry.  

Exploring the coast of Maine.

Outer Banks, NC

But you didn't come here to hear all this........I did manage to do a little creating too.

Sneak peak of my latest quilt.

Dusted off my crochet hooks.


Autumn pillow for our new sunroom.

Placemats, some fabric is vintage other's reproduction.

A buffalo check quilt for our living room.

A purse, one of my favorites!

Thanks for stopping by and I hope to post again soon.  Stay safe and healthy!

Carolyn






1 comment:

Bonnie said...

It sounds like it has been a busy time for you recently. But crocheting and quilting is still going on. I particularly like your placemats. The bright colors work well with that pattern. Hope you can continue to blog as time permits.

Summer of Sewing, bag edition part 2

 Let's continue this "crazy bag" ride.... A friend from church requested a bag. My fabric selections are getting slim but I ca...