Friday, November 4, 2022

Baby Blankets


I love seeing finished quilts hanging on a clothes line!

These are baby blankets or some would call them receiving blankets.
They could also be used as a doll or pet blanket.
I used fabric from my stash. Created simple tops and backed them with flannel.


Roughly 30 x 40 inches. No binding or batting. 
Made them pillowcase style: simply sewed around the sides left a space, turned them right side out and top stitched to close. Did some light quilting to keep the fabrics together.
I also rounded the corners so no corners to turn :)
Easy peasy!


Green tractors, not my favorite but maybe someone will want it.


Vintage toy print. The gray zigzag is showing through from the backing fabric.


Butterflies and flowers.


Raggedy Ann and Andy, this is a whole piece of fabric from many years ago.

These will be donated to a charity.

Thankful to be using up fabric and enjoying a simple project.

Thanks for stopping by my little blog.

Carolyn

 

No comments:

Summer of Sewing, bag edition part 2

 Let's continue this "crazy bag" ride.... A friend from church requested a bag. My fabric selections are getting slim but I ca...