Thursday, December 15, 2022

Flannel Rag Lap Quilt


Used leftover flannel to create this Rag Quilt.
Flannel front and back with batting in between.


Simple design, with not enough blocks to make the
design complete but close enough.

Do you see the out of place block?


The back included a variety of other flannel pieces.
This quilt was donated to our churches Christmas bazaar.

It's been years since I've made a flannel rag quilt, 
was a fun throwback project, 
but my hands were tired from all the clipping :)

Thanks for visiting my little blog.
Carolyn


1 comment:

Sandy Panagos said...

That turned out really cute. I wasn't even looking for a design. You used the grays and whites well. I bet your washing machine lint filter is as tired as your hands!

Summer of Sewing, bag edition part 2

 Let's continue this "crazy bag" ride.... A friend from church requested a bag. My fabric selections are getting slim but I ca...