Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Progress!!

I made some progress on wedding preparations. I melted a little parafin wax in each canning jar and inserted silk daisies. We will fill with water and add a floating candle. 9 finished, 30+ to go....the best part of this project, the jars were free and can be easily cleaned and reused after the wedding....anybody need pint canning jars?



Here are 4 of 6 cones that will hang on the end of the chapel pews, instead of bows. I need ribbon and a few more flowers to finish this fun project.



Now on to some new projects, I have a purse to complete and another to make. Also, an inexpensive prom dress to find or make....this may be a challenge!

Thanks for visiting and have a great week!

No comments:

Summer of Sewing, bag edition part 2

 Let's continue this "crazy bag" ride.... A friend from church requested a bag. My fabric selections are getting slim but I ca...