Friday, March 27, 2009

A Career Choice?


Meet my daughter, the nun.......

well not really.......

yes, she is my daughter but she's not a nun. Actually she recently played the part of Mother Abbess in her schools musical, The Sound of Music. She did a terrific job! You may view a clip of her singing "Climb Every Mountain" here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B5dc9tNPINM

She was a really cute nun, but I highly doubt that will be her choice of careers, however, she may have music in her future ;-)

Love you sweetie!!

1 comment:

ReviewsbyHeidi said...

Somehow I can't see her as a nun - though I've heard from several people what an amazing job she did in the play! I wish we could have seen it - I love The Sound of Music!

Summer of Sewing, bag edition part 2

 Let's continue this "crazy bag" ride.... A friend from church requested a bag. My fabric selections are getting slim but I ca...