Monday, November 8, 2010

Diaper Bags Galore........

Over the next few months I will be making and gifting 4 diaper bags with accessories. Seems it's the season for babies :)

This diaper bag is a standard style that I make, 2 front pockets, and an elastic topped pocket on each side panel.



Black bags are so hard to photograph so here's a close-up of this fabulous fabric, it has a nice sheen and texture.



The inside features 2 pockets on one side and a zippered pocket on the other side (note green ribbon attached to the zipper pull) for small and/or personal items.



I also made a burp cloth (a prefolded cloth diaper with flannel sewn on the center section) and a mini cuddle blankie with teether link.



Thanks for visiting and stay tuned for more diaper bags....I will most likely be trying some new styles so I don't get bored :)

Carolyn

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Everything you make is so beautiful, Carolyn!

Heidi said...

Precious! I'm sure they'll be thrilled!

Summer of Sewing, bag edition part 2

 Let's continue this "crazy bag" ride.... A friend from church requested a bag. My fabric selections are getting slim but I ca...