Monday, April 1, 2013

Ellie comes for Easter


Ellie, the bunny, with Mommy, she's starting to smile more :)




Posing with her Easter basket, Ellie still loves to have her hands at her face.....so sweet!

The basket is from Peterboro Basket Company, proudly made in the US (New Hampshire).  This is not a paid advertisement, I just like their products and customer service.
A few more shots of the baby's day.........






    Ellie also spent some time with Auntie Andrea and her future Uncle Joshua.
Yes, Andrea and Joshua recently announced their engagement.


Looks like wedding plans will be in our future :)
Carolyn

1 comment:

Gina said...

Thanks for sharing baby pics!

And I hope you share wedding pics too! I'm certain that another wedding will mean more quilts!
Gina

Summer of Sewing, bag edition part 2

 Let's continue this "crazy bag" ride.... A friend from church requested a bag. My fabric selections are getting slim but I ca...