Tuesday, January 6, 2015


The end result.......a lovely wool purse
that began as a thrifted skirt.

I used a little different technique this time,
binding (like that of a quilt) is securing 
the end panel to the front & back.

A fun project and first finish for 2015.

I also recently completed this doll sized diaper
bag for my granddaughter's 2nd birthday.

It was made from the scraps of this doll bassinet.

Happy Birthday Ellie!

No resolutions for 2015.  After last year's huge
events (buying a home, moving, remodeling, daughter's wedding, etc.), I'm hoping for a more relaxed year!

Happy New Year!

Cathedral Window Pillows

I decided to finish some of the UFOs (Unfinished Objects) in my sewing room.   This week it was a pair  of pillows for our living r...