Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Christmas Around our House

Just thought I'd share some pictures before I "put Christmas away" for this year.

I display different wall-hangings in our stairway throughout the year.



I bought this manger scene soon after we were married....a.k.a. it's an antique!


I made Heather and Andrea's stockings years ago. I found the leftover fabric in my sewing room (amazing after moving twice) and made Andy one to coordinate.


Our tree......


and the train and village beneath.


Our carolers......



Yes this is an old soda bottle crate, and most of these ornaments are antiques ...just a fun little nostalgia piece.


Andy and Heather bought us this ornament on their honeymoon.


Our new ornament for 2009, rust and bells, 2 of my favorite things!


Andrea's gift from her piano teacher, thanks Christy!


A little collection of paper churches, don't know why I like these but I do.....they aren't old, just pretty!


A favorite gift this year, Greg and the kids got this rusty shovel with bells for me :)



Blessings for your New Year!
Carolyn

No comments:

Summer of Sewing, bag edition part 2

 Let's continue this "crazy bag" ride.... A friend from church requested a bag. My fabric selections are getting slim but I ca...