Wednesday, January 20, 2010

First Finished Project in 2010

This is a late Christmas present for our daughter Andrea. A 50" x 70" denim and flannel throw for in her car. Great for picnics, football games, etc. It's comfy just like your favorite jeans and flannel shirt :)





I started this project on New Year's Eve.....due to a new challenge in my life (vertigo) I have been away from my sewing room for a couple weeks. The vertigo isn't as bad now or I'm getting used to dealing with it.....so I'm sewing again, but I don't think I'll be turning out the volume of projects that I'm used to. Maybe it's good for me to slow down a little.....lol


Thanks for stopping by,
Carolyn

1 comment:

Heidi said...

What a great quilt! I bet Andrea loves it! I know you've done other rag quilts with denim. That's something I've never tried - but at least I know I can make rag quilts, so maybe I'll add this to my list. Right now, we've been busy "knitting". :)

Summer of Sewing, bag edition part 2

 Let's continue this "crazy bag" ride.... A friend from church requested a bag. My fabric selections are getting slim but I ca...