Friday, February 25, 2011

A New Project....Giving Back to Local Ministries!


Local ministries are an essential part of sharing Christ with our children and youth.

To increase financial support for local ministries,
I will be accepting donations for some of my sewing creations.

Donations will go to Camp Eder and Central PA Youth Ministries.

This one-of-a kind bag may be yours for a donation. 

It features cotton Osnaburg fabric, an adjustable strap, snap closure and several inside pockets.

Would you love to carry this bag? 
Contact me for more info!

***UPDATE***
Thanks for the donation Christy....enjoy your new purse!



Thanks for stopping by!
Carolyn


No comments:

Summer of Sewing, bag edition part 2

 Let's continue this "crazy bag" ride.... A friend from church requested a bag. My fabric selections are getting slim but I ca...