Thursday, January 17, 2013

Super Sized Diaper Bag

Designed and stitched this diaper bag for an expectant mom at church.
I know she likes pink, so I hope she likes it.


Features:  the lining is water proof sail cloth, 
inside is a large pocket and a smaller divided pocket.





I really like the large covered button - 
this button is 2.75" across, 
I've been waiting for just the right project to use this item.

Everything for this project came from my stash :)
Carolyn


Linking up with 
and 

2 comments:

Tessa @ TheSewingChick said...

What an awesome one of a kind diaper bag. She is going to love it!!

Sarah Craig said...

Wow, Carolyn, that's a really great bag! Whoop whoop!!

Summer of Sewing, bag edition part 2

 Let's continue this "crazy bag" ride.... A friend from church requested a bag. My fabric selections are getting slim but I ca...