Friday, February 13, 2015

I SPY QUILT IN PROGRESS


I started working on an I Spy Quilt for my granddaughter.
Here's the beginning of this fun quilt.
I'm hoping to have it finished by Easter.


These blocks are waiting to be pressed and trimmed
to 5.5" square.  All together I have more than 80 blocks.
And all the fabrics came from my stash.  Although,
some fat quarters were purchased over the past
3 years in anticipation of making this I Spy Quilt.


And I now have a "design wall".  It's just batting tacked 
to a sliding closet door, but it does the trick.

Enjoy this beautiful day,
it's bitter cold here in southern PA
but the sun is shining :)

Carolyn



1 comment:

Crafty Ashley B said...

How fun! Good luck with the I-Spy quilt! And there's nothing wrong with your design wall. Mine's a large piece of flannel tacked to the wall! But if it works, it works!!!

Summer of Sewing, bag edition part 2

 Let's continue this "crazy bag" ride.... A friend from church requested a bag. My fabric selections are getting slim but I ca...