Wednesday, May 9, 2018

Mini Quilts, A New Bag and .....


Continuing with my mini-quilt wall.
I completed this sewing machine quilt for me....



and this purple sewing machine mini for 
my youngest sister.
I really like these fun, relatively quick projects.



I made myself a new spring/summer purse.
This one is heavily structured and is holding it's shape
nicely, even after daily use for over a month.



This quilt block was submitted to the annual
quilt making at our denominations summer conference.



And in the non-quilting world,
our 2 daughters and I went to a painting class.
We began with unfinished wood and in the span
of just 3 hours took home completed projects.
A fun creative evening!

Carolyn



4 comments:

ChezVies said...

beautiful mini quilts and love the bag!

Alison V. said...

Both of your sewing machine minis are adorable! I love the one you made for yourself!

Denise @fortheloveofgeese said...

Love the sewing machine mini's. What type of stabilizer did you use for the bag to hold is shape?

The Joyful Quilter said...

What great projects... quilting AND painting!!

Summer of Sewing, bag edition part 2

 Let's continue this "crazy bag" ride.... A friend from church requested a bag. My fabric selections are getting slim but I ca...