Tuesday, March 21, 2023

Log Cabin Cross Quilt


I enjoyed making this Log Cabin Cross Quilt.
I found a diagram for the design, 
including measurements, on Pinterest.


The quilt measured 50x60.
The borders and center heart detail 
were not included in the original design.


The fabrics where from my scrap and stash bins.
Although, I purchased the backing which
was also used for the binding.


It was quilted using a walking foot but
first I marked the radiating lines with a friction pen.
Simple, yet effective design element.


And one more clothesline picture.


This quilt was gifted to a special couple
and ministry partners who moved
to another state to continue ministry.

Thanks for visiting my little blog,
Carolyn


 

1 comment:

Carol said...

This is so beautiful! So nice of you to make such a thoughtful gift!

Summer of Sewing, bag edition part 2

 Let's continue this "crazy bag" ride.... A friend from church requested a bag. My fabric selections are getting slim but I ca...