Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Winter = Sewing

Last week I was in a bag making mood, I even tried two new styles.  I managed to use only fabrics that were in my stash and a thrifted blue jean jumper.


Ruffled Sling Bag, with a snap closure and slip pockets inside.





* * * * * *



This Sashed Sling Bag is made from a jumper and features a pocket that was on the jumper. This bag has a snap closure and slip pockets inside. The sash is not attached so could be replaced with a belt or scarf.





* * * * * *



This purse is my favorite style to use. Featuring a zip closure and lots of pockets inside and out.





Stay warm!
Carolyn

No comments:

Summer of Sewing, bag edition part 2

 Let's continue this "crazy bag" ride.... A friend from church requested a bag. My fabric selections are getting slim but I ca...