Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Bright baby quilt finish

Bright baby quilt finished last week.


A nursing student in our church has a fellow classmate
that is from out of the country with no extended family in the US.  
He and his wife are having a baby girl and so the
students decided to shower them with gifts.
I made this little quilt as a gift for them.



The fabric came from my stash, and if I remember correctly
most of it was gifted to me when a friend was cleaning out her craft space.  



The polka-dot backing was the remaining portion
of a thrifted bed sheet used in another project.



A fun little gift that only cost me my time.

On to more projects!
Carolyn










5 comments:

Lynn said...

Very cute little quilt and a lovely gift.

Bonnie said...

What a nice little quilt. It looks easy but different from the 4 patch pattern I use a lot. Nice job especially great that it came from your stash.

Jenny said...

The young parents to be will be thrilled with your kind giff, it is lovely indeed!

The Joyful Quilter said...

Stash quilt? AWESOME!! It will make a lovely gift.

grammajudyb said...

Such a bright happy little girl quilt! I'm sure it will be loved!

Summer of Sewing, bag edition part 2

 Let's continue this "crazy bag" ride.... A friend from church requested a bag. My fabric selections are getting slim but I ca...