Friday, March 2, 2018

Playing catch up....


Recently I completed and mailed this purse to my cousin, Gina.
She had mentioned that she bought fabric to make a new purse
but as a busy homeschool mom of 6, she hadn't found the time
to make it yet.  I asked her to send me the fabric and I'd send her a bag.
They've been dealing with a life altering disease in their family and
I was delighted to bless her in this small way.



I found a free pattern for this cute sewing machine block.
I created these 2 mini quilts, around 11 inches square. 
I gave the red one to a friend for her birthday and 
the other to my younger sister for her birthday.
I have 2 more on my design wall - then I'll
be done with this pattern, some of those triangles are made
with 3/4 inch squares, that's a bit tiny for my liking.



I'm also working on this baby baby quilt,
a fun little scrap buster.
Hoping to finish it up this weekend.



So, that catches me up for the past few weeks.
What have you been working on?

Carolyn


No comments:

Summer of Sewing, bag edition part 2

 Let's continue this "crazy bag" ride.... A friend from church requested a bag. My fabric selections are getting slim but I ca...