Friday, October 5, 2018

Placemats

Too busy to blog, but I have done some sewing recently.

Made this set of 10 placemats for a friend.



The fabrics came from a local thrift store (that only sells
craft items) and my stash.

If you happen to be near or visiting the Lancaster PA area,
look up Lancaster Creative Reuse, it's an awesome shop
of donated craft items for resale. 
A thrift store of crafts!
Find them on Facebook for hours, directions, etc.

My friend put the placemats to use immediately.


Thanks for stopping by my little blog.

Carolyn


1 comment:

Laura said...

Another blogger I follow has mentioned the Lancaster Reuse Center -- it sounds like a wonderful resource. Although I am a PA native, sadly I now reside in Florida so it's unlikely I'll ever get a chance to visit the shop. Your placemats are lovely and it's wonderful to see something you've made be put to use so quickly.

Summer of Sewing, bag edition part 2

 Let's continue this "crazy bag" ride.... A friend from church requested a bag. My fabric selections are getting slim but I ca...