Monday, January 7, 2019

Pillows A-plenty

 I went a little crazy with sewing/quilting pillows this year.
I started with a scrappy star for me.


I found this background fabric at a thrift store
and loved the vintage touch it added to my pillow.


Another favorite part is the back of the pillow.
I just love everything about this pillow,
except I have to put it away now.
Maybe I'll make a pillow for each season....


I created this mini-quilt from a practice block for
the next set of pillows I made.


These were gifts.


Snow globes galore.....
1...


2...


3...


4.


And a monogrammed star.


Lastly for the 8 kids in our life, 
7 great nieces and nephews and
our granddaughter.  I made these easy
flannel and fleece pillowcases.


The kids loved them!

I'll share more projects in the next post.

Carolyn



1 comment:

chrisknits said...

Cute pillows all of them. But I do love that star.

Summer of Sewing, bag edition part 2

 Let's continue this "crazy bag" ride.... A friend from church requested a bag. My fabric selections are getting slim but I ca...