Saturday, October 6, 2018

Powder Room Update

We finally finished a makeover of our powder room.
I should say, my hubby, I was only the designer.
This project required replacing part of the vinyl floor covering
and replumbing the sink. The pipes were off center before.
So thankful for his handyness!

Here's an after picture.


And a close-up of this cute little sink (it helps to make
a tiny powder room feel a little larger) and
the vintage metal trash can our daughter gave me
for Christmas a few years go.




This is the before, but I forgot to take a picture until hubby
had removed the top & sink.
When this old cabinet was removed there was old vinyl flooring
under it. Thankfully, the previous owner of our home had
left us the extra pieces of the current vinyl flooring.
With the help of you-tube hubby was able to make a 
seamless fitting, unless we tell people they don't know
the floor was patched.

You can also see in this picture how the pipes were off 
center on this tiny wall, just 37 inches across.


What's next on the honey-do list?

Carolyn


No comments:

Summer of Sewing, bag edition part 2

 Let's continue this "crazy bag" ride.... A friend from church requested a bag. My fabric selections are getting slim but I ca...